Yesterday, our new analysts (Ben Nye and Sam Frost) sat down with Andrew Hall to discuss their roles with the firm, how they got bit by the investing bug and all the things that led them to Narwhal. Along the way, the conversation touched on:
- Ben’s modified crap shooting days
- Sam’s trip to the College World Series (as a player)
- Ben’s experience with a different Investment Advisor on the other side of the county
- Sam’s mathematics background
- The impact of Harambe on the stock market
You can stream the episode right here:
Or. if you really like us please download and subscribe on iTunes. And if you love us, leave a 5-star review!
To stay up-to-speed with all things Tusk, make sure to follow us on Twitter.
— Tusk Media (@TuskMediaLLC) July 12, 2016
Scotty Valiani is an intern at Narwhal Capital Management.
Please see our General Disclosure.