Marketing Intern Position – May 2018 (Flexible Start)
Narwhal Capital Management is seeking to hire a part-time Marketing Intern.
This is a paid internship requiring approx. 20-30 hours a week
Core responsibilities will include:
- Managing and expanding all social media communications including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, iTunes, and other podcast platforms
- Working directly with the Director of Client Services to create new, and improve existing, marketing materials (both print and digital formats)
- Ability to use Publisher, Photoshop, and/or other related design programs
- Knowledge of social media analytics for use in growth (tracking, engagement, audience retention)
- Knowledge of SEO and website publishing a plus, but not required
- A working understanding of the Financial industry a plus, but not required
Ultimately, this person will report directly to the firm’s Director of Client Services. This role has the possibility of full time employment in 6-12 months, but is not guaranteed.
Qualified candidates should be working towards or hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
Contact Andrea Walker with any questions or resume submissions.
Please see our General Disclosure.