Narwhal Capital Management Career Opportunities
- Completed sophomore year of college
- Excellent driving record & access to a vehicle – position requires running errands, delivering documents, seeing clients, etc.
- Majoring in Finance, Economics, or Business Management preferred, but not required
- Maximum of 25 hours a week during the Fall, Winter and Spring. Summer hours are negotiable.
- Must be an excellent communicator – written & oral
- Willing to do minimal tasks – picking up lunch, ordering supplies, etc.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please email resumes to Andrea Walker – [email protected]